Superior Design & Construction - The Jayco Tough Frame
Jayco’s tough frame consists five major ingredients which - when vacuum bonded - makes it superior in strength and detail by comparison to the conventional 'stick & tin' aluminium cladded caravans on the market.
Battery Management System
The setec converter is equipped with an automatic 13.5V trickle battery charger that will charge the RV house battery while the converter is on 240V.
No switching is required. The Redarc battery solenoid manages both the vehicle and house battery to maximise charging efficiency and ensure the vehicle will always start. For the serious traveller an extra battery provision
and solar panel wiring is fitted to cater for any easy aftermarket upgrade.
Sandwich Panel Floor
Jayco’s fully insulated floor incorporates a strong timber frame, sandwiched together with polystyrene, providing a barrier from road noise and cold temperatures.Internally the floor is finished with a modern, timber look, hard wearing vinyl, while underneath is finished in external grade ply with a weatherproof finish.
One Piece Cab Surround
Fully integrated one piece fibreglass cab surround improves aerodynamics and appearance of the interface between the motorised cab and living compartment.
Fiat Born to be a Motorhome Features
Independent testers describe it as the clever chassis...
- Inner-spring mattresses
- Walls to suit bag awning
- Wider wing mirrors with built-in indicators
- Built in wiring loom for easy connection of living area wiring
- EBD Brakes distributes the braking force over the front and rear axles
- ASR, electronic control of wheel skidding
- Passenger like driving position with adjustable seats and steering wheel
- Improvements made in road and wind noise reduction.
- Powder Coated Front Bumper Bar