Proudly Supporting Meaningful Charities
Australian sports and artistic events. Due to the high volume of requests we receive each year, the following guidelines have been established to help us distribute our financial resources wisely.
· · ·
Commercial sponsorship is defined as; the purchase of (usually) intangible exploitable potential rights and benefits associated with an event, entrant or organisation, which results in tangible benefits (increased brand awareness, communication or key messages or sales) for the sponsor.
Commercial sponsorship does NOT include the following:
- Donations, which are defined as either goods or money given with no expected return/benefits, or
- Grants, which are defined as a sum of money provided to an organisation for a specific purpose.
Jayco is primarily interested in commercial sponsorships that will attain a national audience to reinforce Jayco’s well-established image and identity.
To ensure this, all corporate sponsorship applications will undergo an evaluation based upon the following criteria:
- Consistency and relevance of the sponsorship to the core business and brand values of Jayco
- Use of intellectual; logo, trademarks, talent appearances, and imagery
- Leveraging opportunity of the sponsorship through a range of benefits including, but not limited too; naming rights, signage, PR and advertising
- Cost, timing and geographic spread of sponsorship
- Credibility of the organisation seeking sponsorship
- Conflict with other sponsors
If you feel that your sponsorship request meets the above criteria, please complete the request form and e-mail to [email protected] Jayco will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as possible. Please allow for a response time of 2 to 4 weeks.